Switchcraft 761 SEALED POWER PLUGS 5.5*2.1mm 12V power DC used for power cable assembly
2.1 x 5.5 DC power jack socket lead wire DC female connector power cable
- Switchcraft 761KS12 Male plug 5.5*2.5mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft 761KS15 Male plug 5.5*2.5mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft 761KS17 Male plug 5.5*2.5mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft S761KS12 Male plug 5.5*2.0mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft S761KS15 Male plug 5.5*2.0mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft S761KS17 Male plug 5.5*2.0mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft 767KS12 Male plug 5.5*2.1mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft 767KS15 Male plug 5.5*2.1mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
- Switchcraft 767KS17 Male plug 5.5*2.1mm 12V power DC used for Power cable assembly
Cable, 915 mm, 5.5x2.5x12 mm, 90° 50-00351 plug to 5.5x2.5 mm, 50-00027 jack, 18 AWG, 30-00007 wire
The molded strain relief used for wire branching function, which used for customer assembling to their counterpart. So all the cable SR molded size, shape, materials processed following customers' requirement.
Edgar can provide quick-turn injection molding by many types of materials, like ABS, PA66, PBT, TPU, TPE, PVC, PE, NYLON 6, PC, silicone, TPU, etc. Our advantages in internal prototyping, bridge tooling and short-run manufacturing, which can eliminate the costly and time-consuming for customers a lot.
After customer approved 3D drawing, we can test it by 3D printer first, then move on for formal tooling once confirmed ok. And all related materials, logo, color or finishes can be chosed as customers' requirement.
We have developed a tradition of high-tech engineering, prototyping, and quality Custom Cable Assembly manufacturing at very competitive pricing. Also with professional flow chart (wire cutting-stripping-copper twisting-crimping-crimping 100% inspection-soldering-molding-asssembling-braiding-testing-FQC100% -OQC) , which can help us support customers with stable quality.
Model No.: SR (Strain Relief)
Material: PA66, tined plated compliant ROHS,
Working temperature: -20~80°C
Voltage: 12V for car and 24V for heavy vehicle
Packaging Details could be customized by client specified.
Normally, the lead time below for reference, the detail according to conversation:
|Quantity (PCS)||1 - 1000||1001 - 5000||>5000||Mold/ tooling|
|Est. Time(Days)||20||25||To be negotiated||30 days more|
International expressed by DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, ARAMEX and EMS etc..
Customers choice for shipping by air, sea or others.
Payment for samples/mass products shall be closing before delivery, amount above 5000 USD according to conversation in somewhere.
Strain Relief,Grommets,Waterproof assembly, Over-molding,Adding glue Multi-process cable
customer special require and design cable assembly etc..
1. Q: Can you help to design?
A: Yes, we are an ODM / OEM company, beyond we have been specializing in wire harness & Cable assembly since 1999.
2. Q: When will you start to help design?
A: We sketch simple solution for initial discussion, after quotation and order placed then start to drawing and double confirm with client for the design.
3. Q: What if quality issues occur when customer discover?
A: Our quality and engineer team will positively respond for the quality issues with 72 hours, as we are intend to make long-stand strategy with customer and the value is to provide better service.
4. Q: Do you have any standard products to cut down customers lead time for prototype and tooling cost?
A: Yes, we have developed over 1000 sets of molds and some of them can be used for customer directly. Besides, we specialize in wire harness over 20 years with more than 5000 products